RE: Attn: B and M Dept.: Peru

To: "'washburn'" <washburn@dwave.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Attn: B and M Dept.: Peru
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:39:58 -0500
No problem with those that worked some other assignment, tech, course set
up, etc, but I was working course 2nd heat and also saw many of these driver
leave including the 1st place in ASP (yes he did get a trophy), I do not
think he worked any other assignment as I heard his name paged to work third
heat.
We had 8 corner workers on our corner Sat but only 4 on Sunday so 4 of these
people either had something better to do or???
I know that they checked people off as they reported, did these people
report and then not go to work assignment?
I don't know of anybody who was DQed for not working. You see this at many
events including BFG, some people don't care if they get DQED some know they
will not be DQed and don't feel like they need to work.