TMS in October?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TMS in October?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:03:50 EDT
Eh, Steve...   The TMS lot may require less patching than the
Forbes concrete, but that doesn't mean it is ideal for competition.
The pits would be in the grass, or remote from the competition area.
And IMHO the lot surface is less than ideal anyway

Mike, although I'll agree with huge, smooth is not a word I'd use
for the TMS lot.  Perhaps it changed in the year between our visits
there.  That is the nature of asphalt put down for occasional use
rather than a surface installed with constant traffic planned.

Maybe I just have a different perspective on the word "smooth".
Meridian...    Ayer....  Those are smooth asphalt sites!

Alan Sheidler
F125 #21

<<In a message dated Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:11:44 EDT