For sale 1996 BMW Z3

To: "Phax@Egroups. Com" <phax@egroups.com>,
Subject: For sale 1996 BMW Z3
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:49:18 -0400
I need to get out from the Z3 She has just been reconditioned with only
50,000 miles
New paint and buffed (looks better then new)
Comes with the bilsteins and a brand new set of kumho 712 Street tires
Has the best of everything for a 1.9 Z3

Super Rare Late '96 model with the light weight of the 96 and ALL of the mid
year changes that were being
Geared up for '97 6-cylinder models but not the added weight

Battery in trunk (rare for '96)

Stronger Rear suspension with better camber curves

Front suspension equipped with Camber adjustment (Crash bolts) and can
get -1.5deg camber

ASC+LSD equipped (total traction control, can be defeated)

Limited Slip (standard or Torsen/Quaife but not both I plan on selling one
or the other)
Quaife is brand new cost ~$1300 (I was going to move the car to prepared but
I ran upon hard financial times)

No led weights in trunk (some early cars had 50lbs of lead in the trunk)

GIAC custom Motronic 5.2 ECU box or standard BMW programming the custom box
is 100% stock and
Undetectable to any scanning tool, (or even to complete disassembly) or can
be converted to stock programming in 15 min
(This would cost >$600 to duplicate)

Car weighed in in BS race trim ~2500 lbs

Take over payments or buyout the loan (~19,000)

Car can be changed from Current to BS specs in ~2 hours and all the
components can be carried in the trunk

Jeff