RE: How much to rent a Solo II Car?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How much to rent a Solo II Car?
From: AutoX200@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:36:58 EDT
I don't know what the true answer to this question would be, but have
something that I can pass on that might help answer a part of it.

Rich Davison of the Kansas City Region that runs the D Modified Datsun PL510
is selling a CO driver position for the 2001 season, that would include
Divisional's and Nationals along with the local events for $2000.  I don't
know if that would be a bargain or not for someone looking to jump straight
into a Modified car.

I think I am just going to stick with the MR-2 that I am buying and go racing
in C-Stock next year.  Might not be as fun, but at least I still will be
having fun anyway.

Paul "to the floor" Poore
Kansas Region Member