RE: ?!?What does this mean?!?!?

To: "'Roger Johnson'" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: RE: ?!?What does this mean?!?!?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:48:17 -0500
Umm, what tire rule?  There's already a crystal clear rule that all STS
tires must have a minimum treadwear rating of 140 and a width no more than
225.  STR gets referenced to the Stock Class tire rules.  Where's the
ambiguity?  Just curious what thoughts lurk in Roger's brain.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom