RE: Letter to SEB / ESP ????

To: "strano" <strano@stranoparts.com>, "Chris Dorsey" <racecar01@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Letter to SEB / ESP ????
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:04:53 -0500
What's a DSM?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-autox@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-autox@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of strano
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 11:23 PM
To: Chris Dorsey; autox@autox.team.net

>OK, Mr. Strano, Lets look at past results:
>In 1997... John Ames won ESP by 1.149 seconds in a 96 Camaro SS
>     Maybe the Camaro SS should have been moved to ASP or BSP!
>In 1999... Mark Madarash won ESP by 1.206 sec. in a 88 Trans-Am
>     Maybe the Trans Am should have been moved to ASP or BSP!
>In 2000... Bob Tunnell wins ESP by 1.066 sec. in a 95 M3
>     Should the M3 Be moved to ASP or BSP???

Okay, why does EVERYONE MISS THE DAMN POINT THAT THE M3's *ARE COMPETITIVE
IN THE 3 FASTEST SP CLASSES*?????????????????????????????????

Hello?  anyone have a shred of common sense out there?

>You wanted to look at results!
>Maybe we need one class for just Mustangs, one class for just Camaros, and
>one class for just M3s.

Here we go again....  First of Mustangs and F-bodies are NOT the same cars.
Although apparently the pundits think they are.  The DSM's are competitive
too.  That's 3.  It's not a class for "just us".  Get over yourself.  And I,
personally didn't mind the Supra.  That would have been 4.  Easily as many
cars competitive in ESP as any other SP class.  Wake up.

>And if your remarks about local events and local drivers was ment to
>undermind my experience... I guess a 2nd place National
>Championship Trophy
>means nothing!

Apparently, Mark Madarash's National Champioship means nothing.  His second
place to the esteemed Mr. Ames is all but forgotten too.

No, not at all.  My remarks about local events meant this.  It is more than
implied that Bob is a better dirver than anyone he ran against in ESP, hence
the results.  My point is that it isn't a local event in Topeka.  Which you
should well know.  Quit ripping on the other drivers like they have no clue.