Re: Stock car classing and tech changes

To: Popsracr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stock car classing and tech changes
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:36:11 -0800

I guess I have to disagree with you that a change needs to take place.  I
understand that the shift in technology may effect a SMALL amount of cars, but
for the most part I would say that we are on equal footing.

The current Kumho is working on FWD cars in the same sizes the BFG used to.  If
the only example is that there is no "good" 225mm 14" for a Neon from Kumho or
Hoosier, then I submit there still is no problem.

I understand your point, I just disagree there is a problem.

AB

Popsracr@aol.com on 10/30/2000 10:36:07 PM