Re: M3 in F-stock

To: "Team.net Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M3 in F-stock
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:08:59 -0500
> Dunlap, Peter wrote:
> > I don't think anyone can argue with a straight face that the E46 M3 is a
> > good match for ESP
>
> Hmm... E46 M3: 333 hp, 3450 lb, front engine, RWD, big
> brakes/wheels/tires
> Camarobird: 320 hp, 3550 lb, front engine, RWD, big brakes/wheels/tires

When I see the E46 show up with a big ol' honkin' solid axle under there,
THEN I'll agree that it goes in ESP. Between that and it's weight balance,
it may as well be a Corvette.... After all:

Corvette: 345hp, 3450lb, front engine, RWD, big brakes/wheel/tires, all
independent suspension, AND good weight balance.

Sounds a LOT like a E46.

Mike