Re: Marque Clubs

To: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Marque Clubs
From: "Woody" <woodym3@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:28:10 -0500
Chris,
I believe these are the classes used by the San Diego Chapter, BMWCCA -
which no other chapter, to my knowledge, uses.  Practically every 'CCA
chapter has their own class and preparation rules (unfortunately).  There is
yet a different set of rules used at 'Oktoberfest', the BMWCCA annual
national meet.  It has about 20 different classes.  There were 194 entries
this year.
Woody Hair