FW: [phax] Pine Barrens Express Rally

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [phax] Pine Barrens Express Rally
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:17:52 -0500
Attention East coast autocrossers/rally-people
The Pine Barrens express is a legendary rally and is in danger of never
being held again
We need all the support we can get so anyone interested in a medium to high
speed
Rally read the letter below.  I'll be there in a Subaru 2.5 RS (blue of
course) on rally tires
And I challenge anyone out there to beat me in the SOP (seat of pants) class
PLEASE come out and keep the legend of the PBX alive. The website is

http://home.att.net/~pbxrally/

registration is there

Jeff