Re: ax-digest V1 #354

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #354
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 14:46:32 EST
The stock firesucks arent so bad.  Decent dry grip and no, they wont fall
apart at high speeds.  I know of guys who have won DSP at events with (almost
bald) firesucks.  Of course i'll keep my toyo all seasons for the street and
bfg r1's for race thank you :)

-Ryan92SC

In a message dated 11/4/00 12:26:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,