Direction changes at SEDIV

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: Direction changes at SEDIV
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:50:31 -0500
I just got an email from Turner Field which clarifies out traffic
situation for this weekend. Most of you know that there will be 2 "road
races" of the pedestrian variety happening during our weekend at Turner
Field. Because of the street closure situation we need to route our entry
and exit from the Blue lot accordingly.

On Saturday morning until noon we will only be able to get on and off the
lot from Fulton Street which is on the North side of the Blue lot. After
noon all streets around the Blue lot will be opened.

This means those of you staying at the Stadium Inn will need to go North
on Pollard (go left leaving the parking lot) to Ralph David Abernathy and
turn left. Go to your first right after traveling under the freeway and
take that road to Fulton Street. Turn right on Fulton and you will see
the Blue Lot on your right after crossing over the interstate, again.

Everyone else, from North or South take the Fulton Street Exit off I-75 /
85 and go East. The Blue lot will be on your right.

On Sunday, we can enter the lot from Pollard or from Hank Aaron Boulevard
(to the east of the Blue lot) all day long.

Sorry for the confusion.