RE: Looking for an autocross car

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for an autocross car
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:57:00 -0500
Dave:

You should really try the SVT version. Different suspension, plus the
tweaked
motor. If you noticed, I didn't say class overdog. :^) But not an underdog
either. Having owned a '95 Impala SS, it was a xlass under dog in F Stock. I

don't think the original poster was looking to knock David Fauth and that
fine Type-R (I sold it to him :^)   ), off the podium. That's why I
suggested
the SVT for price, performance, and passenger fitment requirements.
Compromises all around.

Matt Murray
Lidnsey Wilson may want to add to this if he is on the list