Re: Nats pics......

To: <JTB713@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nats pics......
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:34:09 -0600
Yup, mine had it.  (Like I'd ever need it.)  The "overlay" is just their
logo not the cool aerial site photo.  You'd think for $50 they would toss
that in on every CD.  Sheesh, whadda they have, about 88 cents invested in
the CD.  I mean heck, they already had the photos so it's not like my order
caused them much additional work.  Just copy the photos to the CD drive and
it's done.

All in all, I still prefer the clarity, color and "warmth" of good old
fashioned film to the graininess of the digital pics.  Too bad the "real"
picture guy didn't get any good ones of me and my car this year.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>