Central Florida Region?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Central Florida Region?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:01:40 EST
Hey CFR,

After only recently learning that there is an event at McDill AFB this
weekend and I, as well as many other hardcore SCCA members, are not on the
base access list, is it asking too much for someone to post a small email
about the event a couple of weeks in advance?

Or is good turnout not a priority for CFR?  Since I attended an event there
in '99 I guess it's asking too much for my name to still be on the list.

Ok, that's enough whining & dining for tonight.

Mark Sipe