CFR

To: ax <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: CFR
From: Marc Smith <marcs@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:35:30 -0500
Hi all

CFR SCCA Has a a wonderful web site which posts events just about a year
before they happen, with online registration, as well as links to just
about every other Club that autocross' in florida.  If we kept every
name on the base list from a year ago, we would probably have well over
300 names, and I imagine the Base would not look to highly on that.

I'm sure If you wanted to drive some you probably could just about hit
an autocross every weekend, almost year round.  That is the one thing I
will miss when I take my barge, I mean Impala, up north.

goto:http://www.eec.com/racing/

BTW,  Who is Chad, who cares if he is pregnant, hanging, or missing.  If
someone had punched him right the first time this would be no problem.

I am just waiting for them to start checking lotto tickets the way they
count votes : ), Or they way the course workers judge whether we are off
course or not.

Marc Smith. Orlando Coordinator, CFR SCCA
soon to be Northern VA
94 Impala SS (an autocross regular in ESP)