Cam-lock and latch-link harnesses for sale

To: "'miata@list.miata.net'" <miata@realbig.com>,
Subject: Cam-lock and latch-link harnesses for sale
From: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:48:34 -0500
I have a Simpson cam-lock harness for sale.  This harness is perfect if you
have an M2 Miata with a rollbar with the harness mounting tabs.  The
shoulder belts are a Y-type with a bolt-in anchor at the rear, which bolts
nicely to the harness mounting tab.  The lap belts are bolt-in and can bolt
to the stock seatbelt locations.  The dual sub belt bolts to the front seat
anchor bolts (using slightly longer bolts).  The harness is red and is
essentially brand new (purchased 3 months ago). I mounted it and adjusted it
for best fit, but never actually used it before I sold the car.  Retail
price is $183, racer net price is $166.  I will sell it for $100 including
shipping.

I also have an older red latch-link harness.  Simpson lap belts with snap-in
ends, Simpson single sub belt with snap-in end, and dual M&R shoulder belts
with wrap-around ends.  These belts are probably around 4 years old, but
were not used much and are still nice and clean looking with no wear.  $60
including shipping.

Located in Columbia, Maryland if you want to come and pick them up.

Brad Burns
james.burns@jhuapl.edu