Re: Cordless Impact Guns

To: "Jim Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>, <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cordless Impact Guns
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:10:29 -0800
 I just saw a new Makita cordless impact - it's a 24 volt model,
and is supposed to be able to do 150 ft-lbs of torque

Makita, Dewalt, Milwaukee, and Craftsman all have a 24v model now. Sears
have 3 of the 4 all in stock. I think they ranged $289-319. There were about
$10. between each model. The main difference was what they came with, a
couple had helper handles, one had an extra battery one had a nicer case. I
just depends which you liked best.
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES