BFG Performance Materials Units sold

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BFG Performance Materials Units sold
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:39:00 -0500
As they say: "This just in. . . " paraphrased from Reuters:

BFG announced that they are selling their perfomance material units to an
investor group for 1.4 billion and will be getting out of the tire
manufacturing business (as well as other chemical businesses).

Explains Dave Saunders reluctance to comment on the future and the reduced
involvement with various motorsports.

I guess stay tuned for whomever gets involved with the motorsports side of
life. ("Toyo Trans-Am Series?" " Michelin Trans-Am series?" I like "Hoosier
Trans-Am Series")

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net
For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.