You heard it once, you'll hear it again (TIRES!)!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: You heard it once, you'll hear it again (TIRES!)!!
From: Mr53CSP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:07:03 EST
Hey all!?

[Disregard the next paragraph 'cause it's just me babbling, the question is
further down]
Well, after my first full season of Solo2...i must say... it kicks heinie! I
competed in both CSP and CSP-DD (Daily Driver...street-tired vehicles only)
and taking first in CSP-DD and typically being the fastest on street tires in
my region (go me). I have decided i need race tires! [Question here]

I have a set of 15x7 BBS rims that are yearning for tires. I've been told to
get some 215/50r15 if not 225/50r15s...I might stick to the 215s, but, the
question is, which brand and what model?!

The car is a '90 CRX . It will be performing mainly autoXing duties and will
touch a road course with other cars during 20min sessions probably 5 times a
year. I need a tire that can do both, but, working better as an AutoX tire
(ie. quick heat-up). I'm not looking to spending an arm and a leg for tires
(no more than $150/tire)...
what would be the best choice for me?
are the kumho victoracer v700s any good?
BFG g-force T/A R1?
help me!!

-Kam
53 CSP (LVR)