RE: prosolo

To: "'Team.Net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: prosolo
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:52:38 -0500
The issue with cooling on Formula Fords is not weight.  An electric fan only
weighs a few pounds.  The real issue is that the fans have to run off of the
battery as there is no alternator.  Run the fan too much, and you are done
for the day, not enough juice to fire the plugs.

As far as the idling thing,  why do you think so many Mod guys push their
cars in grid?

Paul Zahornasky
27 CM