Fwd: Dial In schools, not just for Stock and SP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Dial In schools, not just for Stock and SP
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:53:14 EST
In a message dated 1/22/01 5:45:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, Jkinser77 writes:

<<
 I have gotten a couple people interested in the Dial In schools who have
mods and prepareds...one thing I'd like everyone to know that event though
our regular Phase 1,2,and 3 schools require a 2 seater car, the Dial In
school is the perfect place for mods and prepareds.  We hope to get some
scales for these schools, but will have toe,camber equipment plus the GEEZ!
cubes to be used.  Remember Guy was part of Tri Point Engineering and has
produced several National winning cars on all the different playing levels,
including roadracing.  The level of competition is stepping up in solo by the
shock wars, car prep/parts out there.  Get the edge on your competition by
not only understanding and learning your car and it's dynamics, but learning,
knowing and understanding from the "hands on" feel. Come for a weekend and
develop what takes many people years of learning and development time.

Instructors-Mark Daddio, Nick Leverone, Guy Ankeny

 Schools being held at-
 College Station Texas, March 10-11(Andy Hollis instructor also)
 Philadelphia April 28-29
 St. Louis May 12-13th
 Contact info available on the web.

 Become one with your car.

 Jean Kinser Dana
 Owner/Cofounder Evolution Performance Driving School
 www.autocross.com/evolution >>