Brand New Honda CRX AutoX Discussion Board

To: rmsolo@rmsolo.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Brand New Honda CRX AutoX Discussion Board
From: "Chris Dorsey" <racecar01@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:26:23 -0700
OK all you CRX fans and racers, this one is just for us.  I have convinced
the owner of the webs biggest CRX discussion forum to add a board just for
us.  http://resource.crx.org has around 800 active members dedicated to the
pure performance of Honda CRXs.  Just minutes ago, a new discussion board
was added to discuss all things autocross about the CRX.  I guess you Civic
guys can join in as well :-)
This is a great opportunity for those of us who are moving into and
developing new CRXs and those of you who have years and years of development
to share.  Hey, I figure it can't hurt!  Maybe you will even learn something
new!
Goto http://resource.crx.org then click on discussion, then Autocross.  It
is that easy... and it's free!  Remember, the board is only a few hours old,
so there may not be many topics.  Anything you feel like talking about is
welcome.  Things will take off I guarantee!
Have fun!
-Chris Dorsey
DSP 01
EP 21