Meridian tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meridian tour
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:13:44 -0500
Does any one have any pictures from there or know how to get hold of the guy
who was taking pictures.  Also I was wondering if any know any of the speeds
from the CSP cars.  I think it would be cool it they did what they do at the
runoffs and post the top speeds of all the cars.  Just an idea I think its a
good or am I totally nuts.  Buy the way nice event, just wish it would have
been a better weekend for me, beside driving like crap, my brand new jack
died, then I get home about 6 in the morning and about a hour later some old
(83 yo) guy decides to take the front end off the Miata with his T-bird.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com
96 Miata R 4 CSP, missing front end