Re: [evolution-disc.] Kudos to Roger Johnson

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Kudos to Roger Johnson
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:31:30 -0600
I listened to the webcast a good bit and think Roger did a wonderful job at
it.

As a newbie autoxer, it was nice hearing the detail and interviews that went
along with the discussions.  I especially liked being able to keep up with
each car on the course, as well as the times for the cars... certainly a
tough task.

It was nice being able to keep up with the cars since I couldn't be there
the whole time.

Brian