Re: Central NJ, events?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Central NJ, events?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:44:54 -0500
Specifically:

http://www.autox4u.com/nnjr.htm

March 17 Test and Tune Open to ALL
March 24 We will have a Novice School, but is full.
March 31 p
April 14 p
April 21 p
May 12 p
June 9 p    we will be on the pit side
July 7 p
July 21 p
July 28    Corvette Day non-SCCA Event, Need Volunteers to help work this
event. Contact Ernie
Aug 4 p
Sept 1 p
Oct 20 p
Oct 27 p
Nov 3 p
Nov 10    Non-Points
Nov 17

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words on
the
list explicitly granted, in case it isn't obvious.