Re: Green Eggs & Spam

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Green Eggs & Spam
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:07:19 EST
In a message dated 3/8/01 7:29:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, TeamZ3@aol.com
writes:

> "Replifold" has posted personally many times and frankly I have never seen
> anything this person has to say of ever being any benefit, nor have I ever
> heard anyone else claim anything different.

I'll disagree with this, though I also agree that Jean provides a useful
service to the autocross community.

Richard and I don't cross paths all that frequently, but I've always found
him to be a pleasant fellow in person and have usually found his posts on tdn
to be a voice of reason and common sense.  But then, we're both
left-coasters...

Charlie Davis