Toyota stuff for sale (wheels, tires, tire carrier)

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Toyota stuff for sale (wheels, tires, tire carrier)
From: PaulEklund@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:12:45 EST
Well, it appears that I have accomplished what I set out to do, and have sold
my 1995 Celica GT (sniff sniff).

But that leaves me with several items I would like to get rid of:

Four 15x7 Factory 5-spoke alloys (5x100mm pattern)  These are used stock
Toyota Celica GT wheels.  $350 for the set of 4

Four BFG Comp T/A G-Force 245x50x15  tires. 2 brand new shaved, 2 new
unshaved  $99 ea

Two used BFG Comp T/A G-Force 245x50x15 tires (50%)  $40 ea

Four 14x6 Factory 5-Spoke alloys (5x100mm pattern)  These are the upgrade
alloys for the Celica ST (silver).  $185 for the set of 4    New, but several
have minor scratches on them.

2" lap belt and harness.  This "H" pattern set of used bets with traditional
latch is great to hold you in during an autocross.  RJS brand, black.  $15

Tire carrier.  Plugs into a sport trailer hitch and carries up to 4 large
tires.  Used on my Celica successfully for 3 trips back to Topeka.  Has
lights, and straps for holding in tires.   Was featured in GrassRoots
Motorsports and few years back.  Make reasonable offer.

Paul Eklund
PaulEklund@aol.com
(503) 624-2139