FOR SALE 3rd Generation MAZDA RX-7 TT

To: "Team. net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOR SALE 3rd Generation MAZDA RX-7 TT
From: "Su Brude" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:14:50 -0600
Once again I have decided to part with my RX-7 (I am really going to do it
this time).  I need the cash to support my Corvette/Tire habit.  Here is the
story:

FOR SALE 3rd Generation MAZDA RX-7 TT

1993 Touring Package with only 22,000 miles.

It is setup for Solo 2 (Autocross) to be run in SS. It has been hauled in an
enclosed trailer to and from most events and only driven limitedly on the
street.  It has never set outside, it has always either been garaged or in
the trailer.  The turbos are strong, producing 11 - 12 psi of boost, stock.

It is a touring package that has had almost all the work to convert it to an
R package completed. Only missing the 2nd oil cooler. If you are looking for
a road car and an autocrosser, this would be great, the best of both worlds.
With the touring package you get a sunroof and a great stereo system.

I have all of the original parts that have been taken off of it, those all
go with the car plus some tires and wheels.

Here is a complete list of all of the extras that are on the car.

Struts - GAB Super 8 way adjustable
R1 Stock Strut Tower Brace
TRI-POINT Modular Front Anti-Sway Bar
R1 Stock Front & Rear Spoilers
3" Stainless Steel Straight Cat Back Exhaust
K&N Filter
Auto Gauge Boost Gauge
Schroth Driver's Side 4 Point Harness
BBS Rims - Extra Set
1 set Kumhos 60% used
1 set Kumhos 50% used
1 set Hoosiers new (~ 2 years old)
Shop Manual

Please contact me if you are interested or want more information at Su --
214.335.6943 or 469.633.1248 or by email at sbrude@email.msn.com.

BTW: you could almost assume this, but yes it is Red!
You can see pictures of it at:
http://communities.msn.com/MustGoFasterRacing  (select :RX-7 for Sale')

I am asking $18,450 for everything.

Su Brude
Texas Region
#93 BSP - "Arrest me even faster red" Z06