Re: Meridian tour speeds

To: washburn@dwave.net
Subject: Re: Meridian tour speeds
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:30:52 -0600
Well said, Pat.  And thanks for the support, my friend.

But please don't get me wrong.  I never interpreted the original post
as whining or complaining about safety.  I think it generated some
excellent discussion on this topic that we can all learn from.

Unfortunately, as the discussion went on, it seemed to hit a few "low"
points!  So I decided it was about time for me to toss in my 2-cents
worth.  But, you know me. I can't let a discussion like that go by
without also trying to tie in the safety aspect!!!!  8<{)

Happy Autoxing

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman