Maybe OT: Kumho V700s for Road Racing?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maybe OT: Kumho V700s for Road Racing?
From: Mr53CSP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:21:26 EST
Not sure if this was off topic since there seems to be a lot of flaming going
on...anyways:

I've recently been turned on to some open-track events (street cars, racing
around a track wheel-to-wheel, restricted passing zones, etc). I ahve a honda
CRX which i would like to track. I have some Kumho Victoracer v700s which i
would like to race on...would 20mins of road racing destroy these tires REALLY
fast? There's suppose to be 3-20 min sessions and i'm planning on doing it for
one day...but, i'd like to TRY to have some tread left to autoX on them
afterwards, but, it's not a necessity.

So, will these tires work or should i get another set of tires for that?