Re: South Bend Region schedule?

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>,
Subject: Re: South Bend Region schedule?
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:33:33 -0500
David,

I'm sorry, SBR's website is quite out of date right now... we hope to have
it updated soon. In the meantime, here's the South Bend Region schedule, as
it stands right now:

SBR Schedule:

All events at The Tire Rack test facility

4/1/01   Test and Tune
4/22/01  Points #1
5/27/01  Points #2 *+
6/24/01  Points #3 *