Sebring on Speedvision

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Sebring on Speedvision
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:51:00 -0500
And if you can't be there, we're airing all 12 hours live.
Matt Murray
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:33:43 EST
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Subject: 12 Hours of Sebring

Anyone going to the 12 Hours of Sebring this weekend?  I am looking forward
to seeing Neal Sapp run and Jeff Altenburg will be in a GT Corvette running
against his buddy Randy Pobst.  My husband Marc will be working the hairpin,
where last year he got the task of having to call in Jeff's little
altercation with Mike Lewis? I believe,  that cost Jeff points and prize
money.  Marc did say that it wasn't Jeff's fault, one of those racing
situations.  All 3 of these guys autocrossed for a long time, look up their
achievements in the back of the
Solo rulebook.  And all 3 of them still do autocross.

Should be some good racing. This is  be my first experience of going and
looking forward to it.  I have to get an autograph from Brian Simo for tyler
my oldest son.

Jean Kinser Dana
Owner/Cofounder Evolution Performance Driving School
www.autocross.com/evolution