Re: Street Mod question

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Street Mod question
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:24:44 -0600 (CST)
First, I have no interest in SM other than just this general
dissussion. I read the rules and believe that removing the headlight
would be illegal. However, why couldn't you use a Naca-Duct inlet
behind the grill and accomplish the same thing? The car would stay
street legal that way and you would achieve nearly the same result.

Mike(It was just a thought)B. 99cm