Re: T2R Problem

To: <GreenImpal@aol.com>
Subject: Re: T2R Problem
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:39:31 EST
Hi Ryan, I have Ward Bowerman's info (Torsen Engineer who built the unit).  His
Direct line is 716-464-5016 Tell him you spoke with me, Dave Schotz.  He will
know exactly what may be occuring.  Do you have 3.73's?  I have heard that cars
that have gears greater than the 3.42's required a piece grinded.  I don't
think 3.73's ever came in a 4th Gen... but maybe yours has had them.  If you
have anyother questions, take a look at WWW.SCCAFORUMS.COM  We did a GP for the
guys over there.
   Peace,
       Dave Schotz

In a message dated Tue, 13 Mar 2001  9:41:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,