Re: It's time to sell

To: "Lindberg, Chris (C.E.)" <clindbe1@ford.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: It's time to sell
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:34:44 -0500
At 08:19 AM 3/15/01, Lindberg, Chris (C.E.) wrote:

>1996 SVT Cobra
>White, Black cloth interior (1 of 10 built in 1996)
>12,500 miles
>Excellent condition (if you've seen the car, you know)
>Magnacore plug wires, new Brembo rotors, new limited slip
>Trophied at Nationals 1997,98,99, 2000
>Price: $16,500.

I'll go further......  Chris has allowed me to drive his car a few
times.  It is undoubtedly the best handling Mustang I've ever driven.  More
than a match for a Camaro in this regard.  Good enough for me to consider a
Mustang when I was car shopping (but I don't like changing posi's, seem to
do it a lot anyway).

And I have NEVER seen a cleaner car in my life.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
800-729-1831 orders/price info.
814-849-3417 technical info.