Pets NOT allowed at the El Toro Pro site

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pets NOT allowed at the El Toro Pro site
From: Davard@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:59:08 EST
Talk about your paranoid property owners, but the person from Orange County
was more concerned that a pet (dog) might get loose and do harm to one of the
little wild animals that occupies the land around the site. So, they have
told us that no animals will be allowed at the event site.

Hopefully, this won't affect too many people. It's pretty silly, but we have
to abide by the site rules if we want to use the site again.

If you know anyone who is planning on attending El Toro with their pets,
please inform them of this rule.

TIA.

David Avard
'90 Mazda Protege LX