Re: San Diego Tour

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 01:09:43 -0600
Wow!  I wish I had a video camera for my car.

Fancy job on the music dub too.

However, I think an engine going to redline is more appealing music to my
ears on an autocross course.

And, as a photographer, I was having trouble seeing the cones... have you
experimented with manual exposure control to make light levels optimal for
the outside?  I would love to have some fancy digital that lets more light
in in the lower half (say for tach and shifter) but dims things down when
looking out the window (so the pavement doesn't look white and
non-contrasty).

That MR2 sure did take a lot of 2-3-2 shifts!

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/