Evolution school openings and other promos

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Evolution school openings and other promos
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:14:14 -0500
Some openings I had seen on another list, in case anyone is interested.

>Cincinnati is adding another Phase 1 on the weekend of April 14/15.
>Instructors are Ron Bauer and Dan Popp.  Contact Caleb Miller at
513-607-8386

>Salina still has a few spots open for the Evolution Schools April 21/22.
>Phase one and Phase 2 schools being held.  Instructors are Jean Kinser
Dana,
>Marc Dana, GH Sharp, Rob Falkner, and Bruce Bellom.  Contact Rob Pickrell
at
>785-827-3681

And you should subscribe to North American Pylon at 1-800- KT-KELLY or use
Hoosier Racing tires, which you can buy from Tom Reichel at
hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net or Hoosier Tire East 1-860-646-9646 or Ron Ver
Mulm somewhere out west.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.