RE: Pro Solo Contigency Question

To: "JCGZ3" <jcgz3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pro Solo Contigency Question
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:12:30 -0800
> As I recall, if you switch tire brands during a Pro, you're previous runs
> are thrown out, but do you still qualify for contingency for the tire you
> finish the event on?
> ---JCG

Not sure about Kumho, but there is nothing I have seen in Hoosier's
guidelines about having to START on their tires. After throwing away
previous runs, you then won on the "correct" tires. I would think it would
be something they would encourage. :-)

Anyone else note the requirement for Hoosier contingency that you need a
Hoosier tire patch on your driver uniform?

P.S. For those not into the "All your base belong to us" phenom...check out:
http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf

A video with sound.

Randy Chase
http://www.conecam.com/