Re: Harness bar legality in stock...

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, GRMPer@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harness bar legality in stock...
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:01:01 EST
In a message dated 3/20/01 3:56:13 PM, vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

>If you go back to the FASTRACKS notes on this whole thing,
>you'll notice that everything was "(Schroeder)" on making
>this harness bar legal.  Hence, it should be called the
>Schroeder bar.  Alexander Graham Bell wasn't the first person
>to invent the telephone either, but he was the person that
>was smart enough to patent it first.....

Nah, I was the first one to be cheap enough to make one myself, instead of
buying the blonde motorsport one....and I was the one neurotic enough to
worry about its legality back in 1996.

>-Arthur ("Still don't have a copy of Per's book yet" edition.)

Barnes and Noble....Amazon.com....speednation.com...and of course
rb.com......Although I don't have much on submersibles.....

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com