RE: [kcautox] Fw: Possibility of future siting SCCA Solo events

To: "'Beckerdite Glenn'" <Glenn.Beckerdite@kcpl.com>,
Subject: RE: [kcautox] Fw: Possibility of future siting SCCA Solo events
From: knuckledragger@kcweb.net
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:17:53 -0600
On a different subject, what pressure do you run your Kumos at.  I am hoping
to use the tires I bought from you at the first SCCA event.

Glenn Beckerdite
CS #16 '74 Alfa Romeo
I ran 50F and 36R but that was in a front heavy FWD car.  For rear dive cars
mid-high 30s all around ought to be close.  You probably need to ask John &
Cindy what they ran on the Miata.  Maybe Yinger too since he ran a RX-7.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net