Re: Orange County Airport to El Toro?

To: adahl@eskimo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Orange County Airport to El Toro?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:49:36
Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com> wrote:

>I'm flying into Orange County airport for the Pro Solo at
>El Toro this Friday.

That's gonna be one hell of a drive, with Orange County Airport
(MGJ) being in New York state and El Toro being in California!!!

The airport that you're flying into (JWA/SNA) was re-named
"John Wayne Airport" in 1979.  Get with the program! ;-)

Our local club's autocross site is the real Orange County
Airport, and some of us get excited when we hear the name
mentioned and there's still snow on the ground.....

-Arthur ("Orange County NY is so old that George Washington slept
                                          down the street" edition.)