PSCC Lime Rock time trial cancelled! :-(

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: PSCC Lime Rock time trial cancelled! :-(
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:45:04
Sorry for spamming the list with this northeast news, but
Lime Rock Park just cancelled PSCC's time trial scheduled
for tomorrow, 3/24.  They said that there was ice/snow/ruts
in the runoff areas around the track, and it was unsafe.

If you know anybody that was planning to be there, please
help us get the word out that the event is officially cancelled.
I'd hate to see somebody show up at the gate tomorrow morning
and find out that we're not running.....

-Arthur ("Suddenly free on Saturday" edition.)