Physics of Racing: part 23

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Physics of Racing: part 23
From: "Brian Beckman" <brianbec1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:46:00 -0800
This fills a little hole i left when i published parts 21, 22, 24, and 25
:-)

http://members.home.net/brianbec1/phor/phors023.djvu

Note the new web host: i'm hoping this will offer much better service than
the old geocities did.

All the articles, new and old, will go up to this host some time this year.
I'm doing new 600 dpi scans of the old paper that fell off my tall bookcase
in the earthquake, but it's a bl**dy slow process and boring, too, but i'll
get around to it.

Note also that only djvu is going up for now.  Free viewers may be had from
http://www.lizardtech.com.