Re: Hoosiers & heat cycling

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosiers & heat cycling
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:32:32 -0500
JC,

Here's the link from Tire Rack to Hoosier's recommendations for their tires:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/hoosier/hoosier_tips.htm

What they are describing is heat cycling, and they do approve of our process
for heat cycling tires as well.

So yes, they recommend you heat cycle your Hoosiers, how you do it is up to
you.

Here's another link to our site, which will provide lots of information
regarding competition tires:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/morecomp.htm

Regards,

William Loring