Salina this weekend!

To: "Pit Stop" <pitstop@pitstoptopeka.com>
Subject: Salina this weekend!
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:33:12 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Pit Stop <pitstop@pitstoptopeka.com>
To: rocky@tri.net <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 6:55 AM
Subject: time

I was wondering what the schedule for this weekend is ? Several of us from
Topeka are planning on coming down on saturday and maybe sunday.

               Thanks Kevin Rayzor

Welcome Kevin, Bobbi and anyone else who wants to dust off winter's cobwebs!

Yep, this weekend in Salina. Two days. Test 'n Tune Saturday, regular autox
Sunday. Beeee THERRRRRE!

We figure to open registration about 10 am each day, start running ~11 am.
$5 Saturday, $15 Sunday.

Test 'n Tune - the new Mirror Khana course - I'm planning to work it like
this -- four lines:
  --1st run uphill
  --1st run downhill
  --2nd runs (you do two runs back to back from each side)
  --3rd runs (back-to-back again, get in this one as many times as you want)

People in 1st run lines get first priority, 2nd run line gets 2nd priority,
etc.

First runs will be for your own course familiarity. Won't be back to back.

>From 2nd runs on, we will also be tuning the course -- adjusting the
startlines until we find where the course seems as equal as we can get it in
both directions. Those coming off the course from their work shift will get
one priority run(s) before having to get back in the back of a line again.

It's designed to let you get seat time, or to go tinker with your car,
whatever you need to do. If it is too big a mob, I may divide everyone into
two groups so you aren't waiting in line two hours for a run.

Sunday, the new Mirror Khana course backwards, and somewhat modified (as is,
it just does not really work backwards).

For workers Saturday, we are just going to come around and dragoon about 10
of you at a time, go do an hour shift, and then you are (hopefully) done for
the day. For Sunday, you choose a driver heat and a worker heat, just like
usual.

Rain or shine!

--Rocky Entriken