RE: STAC opening up STS for ringer tires?

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: STAC opening up STS for ringer tires?
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:55:14 -0600
>    Does this make sense to anyone else?  It seems to me that it just got
> easier for a tire company to fulfill Roger Johnson's predictions of STS
> ringer tires.
>
>    I must be missing something.

Wasn't it nice of them to ask for member comment before making this change?
(and several others)  Someone needs to tell the STAC that the time for rapid
and extreme change in STS is over.  They need to let the class settle a bit.
Or maybe I'm wrong and they need to allow a few more turbo cars in first.

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@kscable.com
'96 Mazda Miata | Wichita Region SCCA - http://wichitascca.org/