To: Milwaukee Region

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: To: Milwaukee Region
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:05:56 -0600
Sorry about the local subject matter gang...

I didn't start my new season preperations early enough, and it looks
like I will need a ride for the SCCA season opener at Miller Park in
Milwaukee on April 23.  I will be an instructer on Saturday, will be
staying over and could use a ride on Sunday.  Well prepped and fun is
all I ask.  Will of course offer whatever I can in way of individual
driver instruction if you want it.  Nearing three weeks and counting!!
Woo-hoo!  (Hope there's no snow like last year!!)

Pat Washburn
Wausau, WI