Re: Milwaukee Region

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Milwaukee Region
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:03:08 -0600
>at Miller Park in
>Milwaukee on April 23.

April 23 is a Monday.  Do you mean 21-22?
>(Hope there's no snow like last year!!)

Hope that if there is, we will have the gorgeous weather we had for our
opener while you had snow.  Then I could chide you two years in a row for
picking the wrong way to travel from Wausau.

Just kidding, folks.  I wish both Milwaukee Region and MAC beautiful weather
for the opener!

Our daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.